Aerobics and Cardio
Unfortunately, many people cringe at the mention of the phrase “cardio exercise.” To achieve all round fitness aerobic or cardio fitness exercises must be followed by weight training
benefits of cardio / aerobic fitness exercise program are :.
- losing excess body fat
- Increase stamina,
- Reduce your risk of heart disease, high blood pressure and stroke,
- Increased immune system
Cardio or aerobic exercise is inexpensive and can be done anywhere. Cardio can be made more interesting, even fun, by employing a few simple ideas listed in this article.
OK, let’s get going!
How often should I do my cardio workout?
At the beginning of three days a week is enough as part of you exercise. If you are following a weight lifting program we have outlined in this series, it is a good idea to do cardio on the same day you perform weight training.
It is advisable to finish weight lifting first then do aerobic / cardio fitness workout.
Also, if you, like many people, with a piece of cardio equipment gathering dust (or be used as a coat rack) in your home, then you can do it differently. If your main goal is fat loss, it is recommended that you perform cardio first thing in the morning
if there is a possibility for you, give it a try -. You may find that it wakes you up more than the morning shower.
How long I do cardio?
As with anything new it is best to start slowly and build up as you strengthen.
Only 15 minutes of cardio is enough to start with.
What type of aerobics should I do?
When you start it is easier to work out on a machine where you can set your own pace rather than being in classes. When cardio workout yourself on a machine that you do not have to worry about seeing another aerobics class.
There are three main types of cardio equipment to choose from.
- Riding a bicycle, which eliminates the effect of items. This is very good for people with sore joints or back pain.
- oval Walker, this is a more intense workout and is easy on the joints like the bike. The elliptical machine the user is doing all the time (more efficient at toning the glutes, aka butt) and has the option to use their weapons (and their feet) on exercise.
- stair climber or step machine, this gives even more strenuous workout than the elliptical Walker. It is very difficult to perform stair climber at a fast pace, unlike stationary bike or elliptical machine, so long workouts needed to reap the full benefits. This machine is recommended for more advanced trainers.
- The treadmill is the most widely used in the gym. The speed is adjustable in almost all machines, and can vary from a slow walk to flat out run and the intensity of the workout on the treadmill can be changed by setting the slope. The problem with working out on a treadmill is a great impact on the joints, so it is not recommended for people with joint or back pain.
Examples Cardio Program for Beginners
first two weeks of cardio exercise program should be ….. choose which method of aerobic exercise suits you best and simply follow the instructions below:
- Week 1
- Monday 15 minutes
- Wednesday 15 minutes
- Friday 15 minutes
- Week 2
- Monday 20 minutes
- Wednesday 20 minutes
- Friday 20 minutes
Watch my next article and get the most out of your cardio